Internal audit today has changed significantly when compared to its old transaction based approach. Now, the senior management looks at Internal Audit as a medium to ascertain effective governance across the organization and to simultaneously validate the means of achieving organizational business objectives.
- Risk-based Internal Audit of agreed scope areas
- Assistance in setting up or streamlining of IA department.
- Assist Company’s IA team in conducting an effective internal audit.
- We spend quality time understanding your business and infer the functions that require Internal Audit. We then develop a comprehensive Audit Program along with the senior management and then conduct a risk based Internal Audit. Recommendations based on our experience and knowledge of best practices will be made at the end of the IA post which we will assist your team implement the recommendations and measure its impact.
- Assurance of effective and efficient governance.
- Recommendations on any cost saving and / or revenue enhancing opportunities.
- Recommendations on means to optimize and streamline operations bringing in the control environment.