Advisory: VAT Implementation In UAE
Value Added Tax: VAT Implementation In UAE
VAT implementation in UAE will be effective from 1st January 2018. A standard rate of 5% VAT will be charged on goods and services, with some exceptions like healthcare and education.
GCC countries have decided to implement VAT as part of the government’s effort to diversify revenues in the context of sharp decline in oil prices.
It is estimated that with VAT implementation in UAE, more than 12 billion Dirhams of additional revenues will be added in the first year of implementation of this tax.
VAT Implementation In UAE: Why A Consultant Is Needed?
Businesses in UAE all these years had no reporting requirements, but VAT implementation in UAE will change the dynamics. It is imperative for the businesses to be well prepared for the 2018 VAT rollout, so that they are in compliance with the UAE VAT laws.
Introduction of VAT in UAE will impact all the business functions and how you carry out the business, especially:
- Procurement and supply chain, receipt of goods from suppliers / imports
- Sales cycle from Quotations to sales order, delivery, invoicing, goods return and cash collections
- Pricing and promotions, discounts, clearance sales, rebates, warranties etc.
- Accounting, reporting and analysis
- VAT computations, VAT returns, payment and refund claims.
VAT Implementation In UAE: How We Help
We make sure that your business is prepared for the economic impact of the VAT implementation in UAE with the help of professional VAT consultants in Dubai.
- Business Impact Analysis of VAT on business functions and finance
- Structure and Process Implementation
- Implement Systems and IT applications to get you VAT compliant
- Identify the potential challenges you might face in the implementation of VAT
- Provide continuous updates on UAE VAT legislation and regulations
VAT Implementation In UAE: Services We Provide
VAT Advisory Services
- Identification and analysis of the impact of VAT impact on your business
- Review and amendment of contractual arrangements with customers and suppliers in order to properly map out all transaction types
- Business processes redesign
- Analysis of IT system and accounting requirements
- Structure the implementation plan with a view to fully comply with the VAT laws and avoid possible fines and penalties
- Assist in VAT registration, VAT computation, VAT returns and other VAT obligations
Implementation via CFO services
For SMEs, we can can set up :
- Accounting systems
- Implementation through CFO services.
VAT Training Services
Training for your team on :
- VAT requirements
- VAT compliance
- VAT preparation
VAT Compliance Services
- Advise on the application of the rules, especially on available exemptions, VAT treatment of intra-GCC transactions, imports and exports.
- Preparation and filing the VAT returns.
- Assistance in claiming VAT refunds
VAT Implementation In UAE: Why KPI?
With more than twenty-five years of experience in providing accounting and auditing services in UAE, we have the proficiency and insights to help you understand the do’s and don’ts of this new legislation.
Our team of certified auditors, accountants, and tax specialists are capable of developing a smart and proactive strategy to help your company in finding suitable solutions for all the challenges that you may face during VAT implementation.